Friday, March 11, 2011

Save on Travel and Shopping of All Kinds

In less than two months, I will be travling to Ohio for the wedding of the Cleveland Food Goddess (check her site for awesome recipes!).  I am super excited to be part of her big day!

Anytime I make travel arrangements, I do lots of shopping around - Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, etc - I can't help it; I'm a bargain hunter to the core!  Now when I book rooms or flights, my first stop is at Ebates!  While they are famous for giving rebates for your online shopping purchases, they also include numerous travel sites including the ones I mentioned above and many more. 

I just booked my hotel room for the wedding weekend and will get a 5% rebate on my stay!  Sign up for ebates and start saving even more!  Did I mention you get a $5 sign up bonus?  Because you do :)


Disclosure:  This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment