Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Designer Style Mirrors for Frugalista Prices

I'll admit I'm getting a little tired of the home renovations and repairs (inevitable when you buy a foreclosure!), but I have been having fun shopping for some new decor and love it when I find it at a great price!

Lately, I've spotted some deals on mirrors!  Last week at Lowe's, the hubby and I grabbed this mirror:

allen + roth mirror.
was $80.  on clearance for $20

We also saw this mirror:
another allen + roth marked down to $20!

the Foundary also has some great mirrors on their site right now:



I think they look pretty similar to the ones from Ballard Designs and Pottery Barn, but you can grab them for around $100 instead of $300! 


Disclosure:  This post contains my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment